SAOGA Tax Workshop Wednesday 9th May 2012
The South African Oil and Gas Alliance invites you to a Tax Workshop. In the Budget Speech, on 22 February 2012, Pravin Gordhan announced a target drive on ‘foreign income earners’. A week ago SARS has lodged a Five Year Compliance Plan which affects all employers/employees with international interests.
Capitax is planning an information session which will cover the following aspects relating to the SARS’ Compliance Plan:
- A brief overview of changes affecting organizations (employers) employing South African residents abroad;
- Empower you as the employer to make informed decisions;
- Where is SARS going with this target drive?
- How this target drive is affecting your employees.
- All interested parties are hereby invited to attend
Presenter: Johan Theron - Capitax
Venue: SAOGA Offices, The Studios, Studio 604, 6th Floor, 4 Loop Street, Cape Town
Date: 9 May 2012
Time: 10h00 - 12h00
RSVP: Online Registration
RSVP - Please note that for events with limited space, priority will be given to current SAOGA members up to 48hrs before the event.
Studio 604, 6th Floor, The Studios,
4 Loop Street
Cape Town, WC -8000