African Marine Solutions (AMSOL)
African Marine Solutions (AMSOL) is a specialist solutions provider and partner to clients who operate in marine environments.
As a market leader, AMSOL is the only marine solutions provider in the region that is employee and management owned, and is a catalyst for economic empowerment and shared value creation.
PURPOSE AND VISION
To provide safe and sustainable marine solutions to clients in order to facilitate the growth and transformation of the regional economy.
To deliver value to our clients, managing their risk to international standards in a partnership approach. We do this in a way that reflects our Company Values and we prioritise care for people and the environment.
With an understanding of our clients’ requirements, we conceptualise, manage and implement long or short term project solutions utilising experienced personnel, specialised assets and equipment.
We have a track record of delivering simple or complex marine projects to international standards, in a partnership approach. We deliver value creating solutions in a cost effective manner, tailored to our clients’ specific needs. We invest in long term, sustainable relationships and execute projects to international standards.
The depth of our experience in the region, and track record, ensures that we are capable of operating effectively in multiple marine markets, delivering technical solutions to client specifications.
Our competency portfolio includes:
• Offshore Oil and Gas Terminal Installation and Management;
• Air, Saturation and ROV Subsea Operations;
• Offshore Support for exploration, installation and production activities, including positioning involving Complex Vessel Handling and Survey Support;
• Cold and warm stacking of Mobile Offshore Drilling Units (MODU) and vessels, including maintenance of Stack Architecture;
• Fuel Transfer inshore, in port and offshore, including ship-to-ship transfers and bunker delivery.
• Marine Services, including Harbour Towage.
• Offshore Supply and Support, ensuring continuity in the Value Chain;
• Management of Specialist Cargo Transshipment Operations inshore, in port or offshore.
• Marine Consultancy and Advisory;
• Marine and Cargo Surveying;
• Vessel Management, Maintenance and Manning;
• Technical Management including Drydocks, Retrofit Modifications and Special Projects;
• Ocean and Coastal Towage;
• Emergency Response, Safety Standby and Environmental Protection.
International certifications and qualifications:
Certified by DNV-GL for Environmental Management Systems with ISO 14001, and for Quality Management System with ISO 9001.