AOP - Mozambique Gas & Power Conference & Exhibition 8-9 March 2021
This event will focus on investment, downstream diversification, local capacity building and empowering women through the global Equalby30 initiative. Workshops focused on training and certification programs for local businesses and entrepreneurs will take place on 10 March 2021.
AOP will work with all actors in the Mozambican gas and power sectors, across the public and private sector, to define opportunities and help new and existing investors make headway in the market.
- Local content and creation of opportunities
- Creating opportunities for certifications and training for Mozambicans
- Women in oil and gas and eliminating barriers in the jobs market
- Market entry and doing business in Mozambique
- The LNG landscape and the impacts of the world market in the development of indigenous projects
- Gas-to-power potential in Mozambique
- Downstream opportunities in Mozambique and the region
- International, regional and local financing opportunities and challenges
- Exploration activity and new licensing
- Structuring future purchase agreements Digitization and Technology in Mozambique’s energy industry
- The potential for rapid and massive development of conventional and renewable energy
For more information on your SAOGA Member discount for your AOP 2020 Delegate Pass & Exhibition Space, contact Alain Kerr on Akerr@saoga.org.za