Inspired by servicing Offshore Oil & Gas sector vessels, port tow tugs, navy and private defence vessels, work boats, fishing boats and tourism boats. Bayside Marine operates in Ship Repair Sector where it offers its clients full project management services in Ship Repair Projects at cost effective prices.
Collectively, the owners of Bayside Marine have more than 120 years of work and management experience in the marine services and business sectors.
Bayside Marine (Pty) Ltd is a South African Black economic empowered company operating in the Ship Repair, General Engineering and Oil & Gas sector.
With workshop facilities in Hout Bay Harbour, 20 minute drive from Cape Town. This is achieved by our ability to access a large numbers of highly experienced artisans to complete projects within the required time. Bayside Marine is constantly exploring new opportunities to cater for the Oil and Gas sector on our continent.
Contact Details:Phone: 833904966
Address:Old Inspector's Building
1. Hull Repairs
2. Deck Repairs
3. Structural Steel Repairs
4. General Steel Repairs
5. Fabrications Work
6. Material Control to Class requirements
1. Project Management
• Variation Order Management
• Execution & Control
• SHEQ Solutions & Management
1. Valve Overhaul
2. Pump Overhaul
3. Pipe Repairs
4. Fairlead Overhaul
5. Winch Overhaul
6. Tailshaft, Rudders, & Thruster survey inspections
1. Travelling Crew Offshore
• Labour Supply
• Supervision supply
• Equipment Supply
• Inspection & Survey Support
1. Hydraulic Services 7. Electrical
2. NDT Services 8. Electronic
3. Machining 9. Scaffolding
4. Accommodation Work 10. Chemist Call outs
5. Insulation 11. Vessel Safety Equipment
6. Engineering Services (i.e. Design, drawing, feasibility, studies etc) 12. Blasting & Coating Services (including Tank Cleaning)
Exploring all international markets
We’re aware that individuals have been posing as SAOGA HR personnel to try to defraud job seekers.
Please note our information will always come from “firstname.lastname@example.org”